Cancer is a severe disease. People have a great chance to get cancer as age growth. Age positively impact on the cancer cases. According to the study of the average number of new cases per year and age-specific incidence rates in the UK from 2014-2016 (Fig.1), adults aged 50+ account for nearly 89% of all new cancer cases. People aged <50 account for about 10% of all new cancer cases in the UK(2014-2016). The number of cancer cases is primarily distributed in adults aged 50+, which is almost nine times than people aged less than 50 cancer cases. Therefore, cancer shows correlated with age.Continue reading “N-Nose for Cancer Screen”
We still have half a month that 2019 will be over. A lot of things happened this year.
- U.S and China trade war.
- Syrian Civil War goes on
- U.S withdraws officially from Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.
- The first picture of a black hole was taken.
- The Notre Dame Cathedral fire
- Japan enters the new “Reiwa” era.
- Hong Kong anti-government protests
- The 70th anniversary of the People’s Republic of China.